Are you selling your home or do you want to enhance its current value? Here are some of the top home remodel projects that will earn you more cash when you do decide to sell it!
- Bathroom Remodel: Ditch the old shower and sink, get rid of the hideous tile, and repaint the walls! A bathroom remodel can raise a home’s value up to $10,000.
- Kitchen Remodel: The kitchen might be in terrible condition. Through years of wear and tear kitchens tend to show their age. Common examples of a worn kitchen are cracked tiles, scratched up counter tops, broken cabinets and old appliances. A remodel would really liven up the whole house.
- Exterior Improvements: Old home? Make sure the paint is tested for lead! Further, the exterior gets the brute of the seasonal elements. Make sure the gutters, sidings, and roof are in prime condition. Ignoring any early signs of damage could prove to be more costly in the future!
- Basement or Attic Remodel: A house with an unfinished basement or attic presents you with a golden opportunity to add a considerable amount of livable square footage without building on to the exterior of the house. Finishing your attic or basement can cost you anywhere between $25,000-$50,000 but the returns can be huge! Now you can utilize the new space and interested buyers will pay more when you plan to sell the home.
- Home Décor: The dollars are in the details. Enhance your home’s value by replacing the light switches, outlet covers, floor registers, crown molding, chair rails and drapes, plus fresh, live flowers and accessories.
If you’re interested in a remodel and want to talk to a builder with over 20 years of experience give Doug Martens a call or shoot him an email at (270) 782-5949 / email@example.com. Doug would be happy to answer any questions and offer his professional insight on your current home.